Monday, September 5, 2011

Ugh, trying to figure it out!

Well, after a year of telling myself that I was going to start a blog, I finally did it! I'm not sure how all this works, but I will eventually get it figured out. If you want to give me some pointers, I will gladly welcome them. My desire to start a blog stems from all the wonderful blogs I have come across while looking up information on the internet. Your blogs have been so helpful and inspiring that I wanted to start one of my own to interact and respond to all the wonderful things I find. I also hope that my posts will somehow help others, and maybe even inspire them. I have an eclectic mix of interests, so you never know what you will find on my next post.  I love playing around with photography, so I will close with a photo I recently took on a trip to Santa Cruz, enjoy. I'll catch you on my next blog : )

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cathy,
    Saw your profile picture at Kim KLassen's.
    What a lovely photo !
    Lovely wishes,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty photo. Welcome to the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Cathy! Since you asked for pointers...one that you may really enjoy is to change your blogger profile settings to include your email and allow people to reply to your comments on their blogs. You commented on my blog about the spoon silverware and I wanted to reply back directly to you but couldn't because you aren't set up to receive replies. A lot of people have no idea there is a setting to change to allow this. I'm glad you started a blog as your photography is amazing. The mountain you photographed is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete